Student Loan Repayment, Invest Wisely, Career Selection and Development, Employee Benefit Optimization, Retirement Planning, Cash Flow and Debt Management, Vision Creation and Prioritization, Enhanced Tax Strategies, Business Planning, College Savings, Avoid Catastrophe, Access to World Class Technology, Other Special Projects
What We Do For You
There are three ways we can work together.
For do-it-yourselfers who want a professional perspective. Comprehensive financial plans designed to answer all of your questions and create a clear path forward toward your goals.
Available for young professionals ready to take their finances to the next level with continual guidance, expertise, and accountability. Includes comprehensive financial planning and investment management.
We’ll be your personal CFO. High touch, comprehensive financial planning coordinated with a custom investment plan for those working towards or currently in retirement.
A Few Sample Conversation Topics Listed Below
Click + for more details on each topic
+Student Loan Repayment
- My student loans are larger than my salary. How will I ever pay them off?
- Is public service loan forgiveness the right path for me?
- Should I consolidate my student loans?
- VFC evaluates your entire student loan situation.
- VFC provides direction on the proper repayment plan and provides continuous monitoring of the situation.
- Are my investments allocated based on my preference for risk?
- Am I correctly diversified both domestically and internationally?
- Are my investments housed in a tax efficient manner?
+Career Selection and Development
- VFC believes that the lifetime value of your income is your greatest asset.
- Where do you want to take your career?
- Are you optimizing your career development?
- I lost my job. Now what?
- I received a promotion. What should I do now?
- I want to take a job in a completely different industry. What do those steps look like?
+Employee Benefit Optimization
- Am I maxing out all that my employer offers me?
- Is my 401k or 403b invested in such a way to reach my intended goals?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- What accounts should I be saving my retirement dollars with?
- How do I distribute my retirement dollars in the most tax efficient manner?
+Cash Flow and Debt Management
- How should I intelligently pay off my debt?
- How much should I have in an emergency fund?
- What account should I hold my emergency fund in?
+Vision Creation and Prioritization
- What would you do if money was not an issue?
- If we were to meet 3 years from now, what would need to happen professionally, personally, and financially to make you feel like you are making progress?
- If unsure about either of these questions, let’s talk about it.
+Enhanced Tax Strategies
- Based on my tax bracket, should I do a Roth IRA conversion this year?
- VFC will run tax preparations in quarter 4 to ensure that you are optimizing your tax situation for the calendar year.
- How do I prepare for starting a business from a financial and tax perspective?
- I would like to invest in private business. What does that look like?
- Should I start a side business?
- What are the Pros/Cons of each business entity? Which one should I select for my business?
- How should I navigate the tricky waters of planning for future education expenses for my children?
- What are the proper accounts used for college savings?
- Do I have the proper insurance coverage in place in case of a catastrophe?
- In the confusing mess of healthcare insurance, how do I ensure that I’m adequately covered?
- VFC will provide a proper evaluation of all your insurance policies.
Special note: VFC respects any current relationship you have with an insurance representative. If you have a trusted insurance representative already in place, VFC will work collaboratively with them.
+Access to World Class Technology
- VFC provides each ongoing service client with on demand access to world class financial planning.
- No need to contact me directly about progress or account. You will have 24/7 access.
- Would you like a system to keep up with all your necessary documents? Also, would you like a central location that holds all of this information? VFC offers a client document vault with 256-bit encryption to help organize your financial life.
+Other Special Projects
- Should I rent or buy a home? If I decide to buy, how should I handle the down payment?
- What are stock options? How do I correctly put in place a stock option strategy?
- With these significant data breaches, how do I protect myself in this new age of identity protection?
- How do my savings translate to when I can retire?
- And much more…